What Are The Requirements To Sign Up MyRepublic Account?
There are so many internet service providers in the race but some of them can achieve the goal. Same rules apply in the case of internet provider. MyRepublic Support Number is performing as a leader among all providers. Most of the people are switching to My Republic as this product is providing lots of services to you. It is very easy to create for your account on MyRepublic, you just need to provide some basic documents while signing up for the product.
For creating an account you don’t need more specification you just need one of the following below mentioned documents. If you still did not get the points, you can connect with a team of MyRepublic Technical Support.
The Document Required For Sign up MyRepublic Account
- National Registration Identity Card required signing up.
- You also need an Employment Pass which allows foreign professionals to work in Singapore
- You need a Diplomatic Pass if you want to sign in the MyRepublic account.
- You also need an Entrepass in the documents
- It would be necessary to have a Training visit Pass to you.
- S Pass which allows middle-skilled staff people to work in Singapore.
- You should have a Work Permit
- It is compulsory that you have a Student Pass
- Dependent Pass is also necessary for the sign-up.
- Long-Term Social Visit Pass is the other requirement for sign up in the product
Make sure that the entire Pass is old up to 6 months. If the validity of the above-mentioned certificate is less than 6 months, then you need a letter from your principal or employer is required. And if you are a foreigner, you should have a proof of billing address.
Get Help From Myrepublic Australia
So if you are having the above-mentioned documents, you don’t need to run for creating your account. You just simply go to the official website of My Republic and do follow the procedure. If you stuck in the process, you can contact us at MyRepublic Support Number 1-800-789-560. We will always there to help you in every step of moving forward.